Landlord Insurance

Avenue Financial is partnered with EBM Insurance to provide all your Property Management Insurance needs.

Standard home and contents insurance will not protect against many of the risks that landlords face.  Whether it be loss of rent due to an absconding tenant, malicious or accidental damage, or a whole range of other circumstances including tenant hardship, the RentCover range provides peace of mind to a property owners like no other policy.

RentCover Ultra (Landlord and contents insurance): RentCover Ultra offers extra protection not typically covered in standard home and contents policies, including cover for insured events (such as fire, storm and flood), loss of rent, liability and tenant-related damage.  Ideal for apartments, units and villas where the building is already covered under body corporate, or a stand-alone home where the building is insured separately.

RentCover ShortTerm (Landlord, contents and optional building insurance): RentCover ShortTerm covers a range of losses not usually protected by standard landlord insurance and has the option to cover both contents and building.  Ideal for short-term rental properties including holiday homes, Airbnb accommodation and serviced apartments.

RentCover Platinum (Landlord, contents and building insurance): RentCover Platinum protects properties inside and out, with cover for insured events (such as fire, storm and flood) to both contents and building, in addition to cover for liability, tenant-related damage and loss of rent.  Ideal for stand-alone homes and townhouses needing cover for the entire property, from the driveway to the backyard and for those who prefer their contents and building insurance combined under one policy.

TenantCover (Contents insurance): TenantCover offers protection for a tenant’s belongings kept at the property including furniture, gaming consoles, electronics, linen and crockery (sub-limits apply).  Ideal for tenants who occupy a property and are seeking a cost-effective policy covering fire, theft, storm and liability

Contact us now Join us on Facebook

General Insurance

Avenue Financial is partnered with Allianz to provide you all your General Insurance needs.

Helps us protect ourselves and the things we value, such as our homes, our cars and our valuables, from the financial impact of risks, big and small from fire, flood, storm and earthquake, to theft, car accidents, travel mishaps and even from the costs of legal action against us. You can choose the type of risks you wish to cover by choosing the right kind of policy with the features you need.

Home Insurance: Covers loss and damage to an individual house and to assets in the home; it also provides coverage against accidents in the home or on the property.

Contents Insurance: Pays for damage to, or loss of, an individual personal possession while they are located within that individual’s home; some policies also provide restricted cover for personal possessions temporarily taken away from the home by the policy owner.

Home and Contents Insurance: Are two separate insurance policies that come together to provide comprehensive financial cover for unexpected damage to your property or your belongings within it.

Motor & Vehicle Insurance: The risk of any loss the owner or operator of a car may incur through damage to property or persons as the result of an accident.