Peta Siebert is the General Manager and Director of Avenue Financial. Avenue Financial is a mortgage broking business that helps clients achieve their dream of owning property, purchasing motor vehicle and equipment, business loans as well as Landlord and General Insurance.
Peta’s experience in the financial industry spans from 1990 when she joined Commonwealth Bank, 2003 with ANZ, 2005 with First Permanent (subsidiary of Merrill Lynch), 2008 GE, 2008 Coles Group & Myer, 2010 Aussie Home Loans, 2013 Barry Plant Financial Services and 2015 Avenue Financial.
During this time Peta has had personal achievements which include:
- Private Banker to the Virgin Executive Team who launched into the Australian Market (1999)
- Finalist Business Development Manager of the Year (2007) MFAA Excellence Awards (nominated by peers)
- National launch of the Insurance Gift Card Program 2008
- Personal invitation to Governor-General of Australia and Mr Michael Bryce AM AE morning team for Philanthropy at Admiralty House Kirribilli. (2009)
- Member of Maidstone Golf Club 2010 Finalist in the Medal of Medallist’s 5 times
- Media Release – 3 Page MPA Article “Building for Growth” (2014)
- Director of Avenue Financial - Sub-aggregation Mortgage Broking business (2016)
- Regular Blog Articles on Industry Related Matters since 2016
- Initiated the launch of AFG’s Women in Finance June 2017
Peta holds a number of degrees in Business, Mortgage Broking, Financial Planning and Management. In 2016 she became a registered Mortgage Broker mentor with MFAA (Mortgage and Finance Association of Australia).
Tel: 03 9452 4018